Who We Are
ACA is a Non-profit organiazation established in 2001 to contribute to a quest for peace in society. Our initiatives link grassroot peace activities to global peace movements using SDG 16 and 17.
Duis fermentum faucibus est, sed vehicula velit sodales vitae. Mauris mollis lobortis turpis, eget accumsan ante aliquam quis. Nam ullamcorper rhoncus sem vitae tempus. Curabitur ut tortor a orci fermentum ultricies. Mauris maximus velit commodo, varius ligula vel, consequat est.
Curabitur sed iaculis dolor, non congue ligula. Maecenas imperdiet ante eget hendrerit posuere. Nunc urna libero, congue porta nibh a, semper feugiat sem.
Sed auctor dui eleifend, scelerisque eros ut, pellentesque nibh. Nam lacinia suscipit accumsan. Donec sodales.
As ACA we take time to commemorate special international days that go hand in hand with our goals. They include;
- International Women’s Day 8th March
- International Day for Peace 21st September
- World Environment Day 5th June
- To build capacities of communities in positive conflict resolution mechanisms including dialogue, mediation and nonviolence.
- To enhance access to justice through human rights education and strengthening of community governance and justice systems.
- To increase capacities of communities to effectively participate in good governance and democratization processes.
Board of Directors
Dr. /Rev. Joy Kagwiria Mbaabu
Mrs. Winnie Kamau
Our team is made up of highly committed and motivated individuals!
Joy Muthoni Gitau